Hillel Uruguay Social Media & Communication
I've been working with Jewish NGO Hillel Uruguay since 2015 on a deep rebranding and repositioning of the institution in the eyes of its audience. By taking the lead in their design and communication department, I worked from creating the visuals for social media and events to crafting the perfect copy for a post, newsletter or e-mail.
For the past 5 years, I've worked on the following areas:
- Introduce new communicating voice to the audience: any written text would now be warm, friendly and close. Users are unique individuals who matter to the organization, and we want them to feel that through every communication channel.
- Create visual assets for social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Community management (copywriting, calendar planning, scheduling, answering DMs)
- Managing official communications/information e-mail account
- Create visuals and designs for any corporate project: memorabilia, branded products, promotional items, roll-up banners, reports, presentation slides, invitations, booklets, leaflets, brochures, and more.
- Create videos when needed (picture videos, very basic motion graphic needed)