Avenue: Reimagine the gallery
Avenue is a unique system to promote emerging creatives by activating potential urban space as a platform to host events and exhibitions.
The system provides unique space for the users to curate their own exhibitions and collects event and visitor's analytics for them during the event to evaluate the potentials of their artwork. It targets at emerging and under-recognized creatives who need a platform to network, as well as independent art galleries and organizers in the field.
Due to the competition from an online platform, high expenses to start a gallery, and limited resources for networking, the system is rethinking the "white box" by activating useful spaces in public area to serve as a flexible platform for them to curate a show.
- Project Roles
- Designer, Product Designer, Strategist, UI Designer
- Art Center College of Design
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Research, Creative Strategy, Design, Human-Centered Design, Interaction, Research, User Research
- App Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Icons, Infographics, Interaction Designs, Logos, Naming, Products - Digital, Prototypes, Site Maps, UI Design, Visual Designs
- Project Industries
- Lifestyle, Media, Startups